Take part in our Transition Project!
Are you joining one of our VIAT secondary schools in September?
Don't forget to take part in our Transition Project!
We have created a website and would love to you to submit some of your work so that we can get to know you better - you can take part as many times as you like! You can find the website by following the link below:
and by entering the password, which is: VIAT2020!SeptWelcome (case sensitive). You can also scan the QR code provided, using a smart phone or tablet.
We have put some ideas on the website already, which you might like to try – or be original and come up with your own – we will really enjoy celebrating your abilities! To get started, perhaps you could:
- Design a sustainable house for the future;
- Describe your day when you wake up in another dimension;
- Write an algorithm that sorts insects;
- Take a tour of the Palace of Versailles;
- Write a poem about what it means to move up to secondary school;
- Create an impactful piece of Art;
- Take a photograph of a dish that you cooked from scratch;
- Escape from Hogwarts – see the website for more details.
All you need to do is email your contribution to email@example.com, attaching a photo of your work and letting us know your full name, which primary school you attend and which school you are joining.
We will upload your masterpiece to the website (make sure you look out for it!) – please be assured that we will identify you only by your initials and your primary school name, rather than publishing your full name on the site.